Turkish Interior Ministry explains new restrictions and bans
The Turkish Interior Ministry published a circular listing the new restrictions announced by President Erdogan on Tuesday evening. According to the official statement of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the new restrictions and bans will come into force on November 20, at 20:00 in all provinces of Turkey.
• Restaurants and cafes will be open from 10:00 to 20:00 only on delivery. After 20:00, only online and phone orders will work.
• Senior citizens over 65 years of age are allowed to go outside between 10:00 and 13:00
• Young people under the age of 20 are allowed to go outside between 13:00 and 16:00
• Public institutions (shopping centers, shops, beauty salons/hairdressers) will be open from 10:00 to 20:00
• Cinemas, Internet cafes, game salons, billiard halls, sports playgrounds will be closed until December 31, 2020.
• Curfew on weekends with the possibility of going outside from 10:00 to 20:00. It is forbidden to leave the house from 20:00 on Saturday to 10:00 on Sunday, and then from 20:00 on Sunday to 05:00 on Monday.